Looking for a way to improve your photography website? Look no further as you have come to the right place! Here are 5 tips to keep in mind!
If you are a photographer, you surely want the images on your website to stand out front-and-center. After all, they are a representation of your work and you want to present them as better as possible.
In order to create a beautiful photography website, displaying the photos in the right way is not enough. There are some other things you need to keep in mind as well.
In this article, we are going to present you a few tips that will help you improve your photography website:
- Less is more – Remember, simplicity is crucial in this world! Clean websites with future thinking design is what will attract the attention of the customers. The mission is your customers to think you are trendy and up to date with the newest trends in the market and graphic design.
- Make sure your website looks good on desktop and mobile – This is very important! When creating and designing your website, you need to make sure it is responsive. Some of your visitors will come from desktop computers and some of them come from smartphones. You need to make sure your website looks good on mobile and on a desktop.
- If you can’t manage your blog, don’t blog at all – A lot of photographers think they need a blog where they can share various information about their images, their style, design, and etc. However, if you can’t manage your blog properly, it is better to not have a blog at all.
- Ensure your contact information is accessible and your website – If your customers cannot get in touch with you, they will leave your site. You surely don’t want to lose your current visitors and your potential customers. That is why you need to make sure all of your contact information is clear and accessible on the site.
- Have a great storefront – Remember, your site is one of the first things your visitor will notice about you. Your website is your storefront window and you need to make sure it is better than ever! By having a great storefront you will be able to provide a great customer experience!
Use these tips and build a powerful photography brand!
— Port Records (@PortRecords) 19 de julio de 2017